WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti
The WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000 ti focuses on variable speed fans for definitive control of the most advanced and effective self-contained cooling system. This unit includes WhisperKOOL's most advanced controller to keep all of the cellar vitals in check. Extreme Series wine cellar cooling systems are able to resist temperatures from 32°F to 100°F.
IN STOCK! READY TO SHIP!
Installation options: Extreme Series cooling systems can either be wall mounted straight to the outside or can be installed as a ducted system. If Ducting is selected, a Remote Thermostat Panel is necessary and must be purchased at the same time as the cooling unit. You will need to purchase the Extreme 8000ti R (with Remote). The Remote Thermostat Panels are not sold separately and are essential when the cooling side is being ducted.
The 8000 Extreme ti series wine cellar cooling units are designed for up to 2,000 cubic feet.
Dimensions: 14.25"W x 22"H x 27.5"D
AMPS (starting/running): 36/10
The Extreme series is our highest end, professional series cooling system utilizing state of the art, high quality components. The system is designed for powerful operation, efficiency, high-reliability and longevity. The Extreme Series provides outstanding performance in a wide range of working environments.
Superior Operating Flexibility:
- User selectable 3-Speed fans maintain cellar temperature at maximum operating efficiency
- Extreme Series Technology provides dependable performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced display system makes it easy to exchange information and make adjustments to optimize performance and efficiency
- Superior Humidity control allows the system to manage moisture for improved wine quality
- Maintains 55°F and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 1,250 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils for high efficiency operation
- Quiet operation technology delivers sound levels as low as 52 db
- Galvanized steel construction and durable powder coating to provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
Standard LED Platinum Thermostat
The thermostat features our liquid measuring probe which senses the actual wine temperature to maximize efficiency.
55 Degree F Temperature Differential
dBA: Condenser side: High: 61 Decibels Med: 59 Decibels Low: 57 Decibels
dBA: Evaporator side:High: 60 Decibels Med: 59 Decibels Low: 57 Decibels
Superior temperature control in very hot or very cold environments. The Extreme ti is also popular for restricted areas that have limited venting space.The ventilation system is made for ducting. This allows the installer to easily vent air to and from the unit for optimum performance (please see specifications for details). There are several ducting combinations that can be applied, however, you can also mount the unit directly in the wall without ducting. If ducting to the outside then please request the Exterior Grille optional accessory.
Note: Do not exceed a total of 25’ for each length of ductwork run and a total of 50’ combination of the supply and return lengths.
Warranty: A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty
Refer to Owner's Manual and Warranty in Resource Library
View Extreme ti Product Information Sheet in Resource Library
Optional Upgrades and Accessories
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from weather elements when installed through an exterior wall. The external grille cover is highly recommended. Outside venting can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area which is ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not suitable for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.
Additional Shipping charges will be necessary and applied if the Exterior Grille or Exhaust Plenum are ordered to be shipped separately, without the correlating cooling unit.